Friday, September 26, 2008

GO McCAIN


I just got done watching the debate tonight. I thought that McCain did a wonderful job! I was kind of disturbed by all the comments made after about "Obama's great performance." Obama is nothing but empty promises and words of flattery. If anyone has taken a basic Economics class it wont be hard to realize that only failure follows Obama's "Promises" to turn this country around. Obama simply speaks what the people want to hear.

Although McCain may be a little rougher around the edges, he is who he is. He speaks the truth and tells it straight!

1 comment:

Stacia said...

Hey Lindsey!
I'm Happy to learn that you are a blogger! You're so cute!! It's fun to see what you and Laren are up to! I was sad that we missed the debate tonight we had a ward party! Anyway Hope you are good! Oh and PS it's going to say that I'm Adam... but this is really Stacia my Mom wanted me to set up a missionary blog for Adam and some how it changed my profile name so I need to change it but I never remeber!