Saturday, September 27, 2008


Laren and I both opened at work today. We both sold a decent amount which is excellent seeing as we work on commission! After work today Laren and I headed out to the property, grabbing some Subway on the way, where Helen and Larry are building their new home. The whole family was out there helping dig some trenches for the sewer lines. For about the first 30 minutes Larry, Casey, and Laren were all digging by hand with little shelves and then all of the sudden Larry pulled up in the biggest excavator I have ever seen (OR... maybe they just look a lot bigger up close). I was amazed that Larry even knew how to control something that big. Then before long to my surprise Laren was in the drivers seat picking up dirt, turning the big contraption 360 degrees and dumping the dirt behind him. You would think that someone had to go to some kind of schooling to learn how to properly maneuver a contraption that big. Not my Husband!!! I swear he amazes more and more each day. I wish I had a camera to take a picture but unfortunately I wasn't prepared. I did, however, find the picture above... this is the exact excavator that he was driving!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah we definitely need to do a double date...however we are not in the Burg until January! Are you in the Burg right now?

Casey and Brynn said...

Wow, aren't husbands who can operate heavy machinery so HOT?? haha

Unknown said...

We are not to sure where we are going to be living in Rexburg yet, we are thinking of Everett Place over by world gym or stonebridge but nothing is for sure yet.