Friday, August 29, 2008

Our First Anniversary

Our one year anniversary was quite interesting. The morning started off with Laren going to work and me sleeping in. He was supposed to get off around 5 o'clock but called around 1pm to tell me that he was coming home early! With no make up on, my hair not done, no plans for the night, and even worse no gifts to give my wonderful husband I kind of started to freak out. Even wrose I DON'T KNOW MY WAY AROUND COLORADO!!! AHHHHH

With help from my mother-in-law I was able to put things together. Laren arrived home with twelve beautiful roses! After getting ready we headed to the driving range, one of our favorite things to do, and hit a bucket of balls. Afther dressing up we then headed off to dinner. We ate at the Melting Pot in old down town littleton. Out waiter was amazing and so was the food! The atmosphere of the resturant was just perfect. We choose the spinach and atrichoke cheese dip, which was delicious with green apples, after salad and the main course we enjoyed turtle chocolate fondue!!!We had plans to go to the movies but we're so stuffed and tired after dinner that we just headed home. We ate the top of our cake from our wedding and suprisingly, for it being frozen for one year, didn't taste so bad.
Big lesson learned DON'T PROCRASTINATE BIG EVENTS! However, over all the night turned out to be just perfect!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Lindsey,
It's becky! You have been married one year!!! Congrats! The time goes by so fast hey? Anyways I miss you! Your are beautiful!