Monday, August 24, 2009

Sanibel Island


Today we spent the day on the beach in Sanibel. I was just B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. Sanibel is a little island right off the coast of southeast Florida. It is the Most shelled beach in the entire world. Here are some pictures of our day including the shells that Laren found in the ocean.

This is Laren and Cody in the water playing football. On the left is Laren's new skim board (which is huge out here)
This is a picture I snapped of Laren on our way from the beach to find something to eat.This is a picture of the shells that were lining the beachThese are a few of the ones Laren found. I was too scared to reach to the bottom of the ocean to pull them up.

3 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

Oh that looks gorgeous! The picture of the two of you is so cute. I am totally jealous...but super happy for you guys to be spending some time in "paradise". Save some shells for the boys, they would love it! Have fun!

Lindsey, Dan & Revin said...

You guys are so lucky! Enjoy it, I totally wish I was there.

Tootie said...

Your post came in my Google Sanibel Alerts, that's why I dropped by. :-)

You two are adorable and look like a perfect match. Glad you had a fun time on the island.