Monday, August 17, 2009

Off to Florida

Laren and I have had a blast hanging out in Colorado for the last couple weeks. We were able to celebrate Tytan (our nephew's) 5th birthday. Join in on a couple family BBQs and spend two weeks with absolutely no work or school.

Tonight we are leaving for Florida for our internships! Anyone that knows me can attest to how excited I am about it. We will be in Fort Myers only minutes away from the beach! This will such an adventure for Laren and I.

Laren will be working for a contractor down there and I will be doing medical sales and office work for a company called GE Medical!

Here are a few pictures of the Fort Myers Beach


2 comments:

Becky said...

That sounds so fun! I have missed your posts! I am glad to see you guys are doing well. I for sure need to see you soon. Anytime you are in Utah call me!!

Stacia said...

Have fun! Good Luck! Looks so nice and pretty! I love the beach!