Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Today's Adventrures

Today was my first official day of work with GE Medical and Home Oxygen. It was so exciting. I had the opportunity to go down to Naples, Florida and help give an in service to nurses(training that the nurses have to take every 6 months). I was able to make some great contacts that should give me a good head start on my internship.

While I was at work... the boys had a "guys day". Pretty much this means the guys go do something really fun while the girls do their own thing AND watch all the kids. Laren went fishing with Cody, Matt and Jared. It was Laren's first time fishing from a boat and HE HAD A BLAST!!! He also caught two fish. Here is a picture of the bigger of the two.After fishing the boys came home and we went out to the Bone Fish. It was Delightful!!! Here are the picture from the restaurant along with the muscles we ordered. It was Laren and I's first time eating them.
Lastly, we came home to a night of Video games and nose peels.


Overall a FUN FUN day!!!!

2 comments:

Whitney said...

Hey Lindsay I'm glad you found my blog! Looks like you and Laren are having a lot of fun. Are you still going to BYU-I and just living in Florida temporarily? It was so good to hear from you!

Casey and Brynn said...

I hope work goes well for you. Laren's fish was huge! Have fun!