Wednesday, January 26, 2011

GET MOTIVATED


Today I had the chance to go to the Get Motivated Seminar. "The GET MOTIVATED Seminar is an action-packed, fun-filled, explosive, exciting, inspiring, skill-building business event that is world famous for its mega-watt superstar speakers and spectacular stage production. This blockbuster one-day seminar will give you proven strategies to sharpen your business skills, ignite your motivation, accelerate your effectiveness and increase your income!" (so that last section was taken right off their website because I thought they could explain it better than me)

It was honestly such a neat experience. We had great seats and were able to see...







I was amazed at how so cheap the tickets were. Only $10 for the whole office to go.

If you do get the opportunity to attend this seminar I would definitely recommend it!!!

No comments: