Sunday, July 10, 2011

My Latest Obsession

I went to my first jewelry party Friday night. I have heard a lot about them and was actually quite excited to go. I knew going into it that I would come out purchasing something. At least it was something I wanted (there is nothing worse than going to a Mary Kay or Pampered Chef party when you are in absolutely no need no new make up or kitchen products.)

This was a Park Lane party hosted by my brother-in-law's sister, I don't really know exactly what that makes her to me but I still refer to her as my sister-in-law. It started off like a usual house party with all the girls sitting around and the host showcasing her product. As she passed around the jewelry, I was amazed at how much I actually liked it. Not only was each piece beautiful but there was a variety for everyone there. She also talked about what celebrities where spotted wearing what pieces, this immediately got my attention!

The piece I loved was this pink and purple genuine swarovski crystal bracelet with a price tag of $495.00. My immediate thought was "oh my gosh..... what can is the cheapest thing I can purchase at his party?" I was thinking maybe I could come away with some stud earnings or something that wouldn't break the bank.

To make a long story short they have this great deal that made it possible for me to purchase a few things at a decent price. I walked away with the 4 pieces below....


I bought the silver one...

This picture doesn't do the necklace justice at all . It is a petite ball of Genuine Austrian Crystals.... It is so dainty.
I can't stop looking at the catalog and picking out what I want in the future. Plus if I host my own party I get a couple hundred dollars of free product. Maybe that is when I can purchase that beautiful purple bracelet.

No comments: