Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Joy of Reading

Apologies for not updating my blog sooner. My life was been pretty boring seeing as it consist of working all day, spending the night getting ready for work the next day, them going to bed AND starting all over!!! HOWEVER.... because this blog is designed to update everyone on both Laren and me.... I thought I would write about what Laren has been up to.

He has rediscovered his absolute LOVE for reading! He has read so much since we have been here in Florida. Below is just a few of his favorites.







Feel free to comment if you know of any other good books. Now only does he like hearing about them but... they give me good Christmas ideas!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I am so glad that I have someone to talk books to!

Krista & Tyler said...

Hey we might be coming up to the berg next month!!!!! Lets get together!

Krista & Tyler said...

We're coming up sometime in March, b/c of a breakdancing competition lol Whenever that is, we'll be there! And we'll take pictures! Like crazy! How in the world are you guys!?