Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lost Love

So as many know Laren and I are doing our internships right now. Well... my internship is about 60% driving from medical center to medical center. My sister recently bought me a navigation system to help me get around a little easier which takes up the one plug in the entire car (hint hint No iPod) and I definitely don't have any CDs out here which means my only option is this...


AND I LOVE IT!!!

I forgot about the variety of music that is played on the radio. For the last couple years Laren and I always listen to his iPod or whatever Cds we have in the car. The radio has all kinds of music that I haven't heard in SO long either because they are older or I am just not interested in actually buying their CD.

Examples Being Artist like: Kings of Leon (I would buy their CD), Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, UB40, Journey, Usher, Alison Krauss, Etc.

If you haven't listened to the radio is a while.... give it a shot!

PS. Laren would completely disagree with this post.

3 comments:

Casey and Brynn said...

I totally AGREE!

Crystal said...

Yeah, I also like lisenting to the radio for all the avriety. I get sick of hearing the same singer. It doesn't help that I dont have an Ipod, and that my cd player in my car wont work. But even when I run I like to listen to teh radio on my MP3 player instead of the songs I downloaded! I am excited that you guys are having a lot of fun down in Florida! Those were some HUGE fish!

Krista & Tyler said...

GIRL! Where have you been!? Haha I'm stoked you're stalking us-I will definitely return the favor!